MicroMachines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mechanics - Spamming infested terrans/ Fungal

3 posters

Go down

Mechanics - Spamming infested terrans/ Fungal Empty Mechanics - Spamming infested terrans/ Fungal

Post  mmAudioslave Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 9:46

We all know the burrow shift spam infested terrrans, but to spam inf terran in batte is somewhat harder i think, havnet got the meachis in yet, but i know a good way.
Before i always shit then spammed, but then my inf will not do anything before they come to the rally point, so i switched to the method to just t+click - t+click - t+click spam without shift. It workes ok, and good to just quick get some inf terrans out, but can quick get messy if you got a lot going on. In intense battle, i think the ideal way is to (do the fungal 1st), T - Click - T -SHIFT- Spamclick, then all the inf wont have to move to the front pos, and risk getting killed fast. I have'nt doen this alot, so it maybe can be optimized some. It is the same technique as in shift attacking a bunker rush with SCV (A+Click- A +Shift - spam click).
I think this the best way, let me hear what you think!

A good way to attack with inf when the enemy is not prepared is to shift fungal + spam inf terran, then click away, then inf will do their job and go back straigth away, this migth be done in the way i just descibed, just with fungal and inf terran, have to test this!
Let me know if you have some other tricks! =)
mmAudioslave
mmAudioslave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mechanics - Spamming infested terrans/ Fungal Empty Re: Mechanics - Spamming infested terrans/ Fungal

Post  Quecksilver Tue 27 Mar 2012 - 23:48

I've once read somewhere that there is a way to bind that command to the mousewheel, so you basicly just roll the wheel and ITs get spammed. Didn't go into it that much because i thought it sounds weird and is a bit like a tiny little cheat. But I'm sure you can find how to do that when you google it or search for it on teamliquid.

What I do is I select my infs, press the "S" key once for stop and then use the standard shift T click.
That way they spam the ITs right away Smile
Quecksilver
Quecksilver
Admin

http://www.twitch.tv/queksilver

Back to top Go down

Mechanics - Spamming infested terrans/ Fungal Empty Re: Mechanics - Spamming infested terrans/ Fungal

Post  weez Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 8:30

yeah i told you guys a few weeks ago about the scroll trick, was about the ghost snipe for fishboned i think

Mouz.Morrow is the first player who used this trick on competition i think.
It is not a cheat since a mouse scroll is an action for an action and not a macro executing multiple commands... whatever it probably wont change a game, and i dont give a fuck cause protoss dont need thoses spams (loosing feedbacks, superimposing storms and ff...)
weez
weez
Admin

http://weedah.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Quecksilver Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 12:32

yeah you're right. it's not really a cheat. i should rather call it a slightly unfair advantage. i remember reading that you need some kind of software for binding the mousewheel. don't really remember much because i just didn't bother reading into it that much, since i'm happy with the standard way of spamming ITs. Smile
Quecksilver
Quecksilver
Admin

http://www.twitch.tv/queksilver

Back to top Go down

Post  weez Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 13:17

welll some mice standard drivers allow this Smile
weez
weez
Admin

http://weedah.info

Back to top Go down

Post  mmAudioslave Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 13:27

Nice vid! =) S before shit looks like a good way to do it! Have to try the different types out=) But i think yours is best since its not that mutch micro =)
mmAudioslave
mmAudioslave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum