MicroMachines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date

Go down

On what day should the tournament be

Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date I_vote_lcap0%Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date I_vote_lcap43%Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date I_vote_lcap29%Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date I_vote_lcap0%Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date I_vote_lcap14%Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date I_vote_lcap14%Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date Empty Clan Internal SC2 Tournament Time&Date

Post  Quecksilver Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 9:54

Hey Clan members,

with this thread i ask you to vote for a Time & Date for our upcoming SC2 tournament.
Unfortunatly i doubt that everyone is going to have time on one and the same day, but let's try to find a day where most of us have time to participate in the tournament.
The voting goes over 2 rounds. First round sets the date, second rounds sets the time.

I'll give you some dates to vote for. I believe that weekends are preferred by most people (correct me if I'm wrong), so I'll stick to weekends.
Quecksilver
Quecksilver
Admin

http://www.twitch.tv/queksilver

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum