MicroMachines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unhappy about forum activity!

2 posters

Go down

Unhappy about forum activity! Empty Unhappy about forum activity!

Post  mmFox Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 11:55

As the topic says, I'm kinda disappointed about the forum activity ... I dunno I just get the feeling there are a few trying to make an effort and others don't seem to care ...

Look I get it that u don't have to be on here 24/7 no one expects that! But I thought a clan should be more active (ingame and otherwise). Also I know real life gets in the way but I juat get the feeling we r drifting apart becoming more and more "just a group of ppl occassionally playong together"

I would like to hear what u guys think etc. Maybe its just me (always a possibility)

Take care
mmFox
mmFox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Unhappy about forum activity! Empty Re: Unhappy about forum activity!

Post  weez Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 13:36

I think everybody should use it the way they want, this is just another tool to share knowledge and maybe drop a few bases about the team activity. It might take some time to grow but might be usefull one day. Anyway its free & am havin fun workin on it Very Happy
Take care. Weez
weez
weez
Admin

http://weedah.info

Back to top Go down

Post  mmFox Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 22:27

weez wrote:I think everybody should use it the way they want, this is just another tool to share knowledge and maybe drop a few bases about the team activity. It might take some time to grow but might be usefull one day. Anyway its free & am havin fun workin on it Very Happy
Take care. Weez

hey weez,

im worried that ppl are thinking that im tryin to force them to be more active. (lol besides how would i do that?)
i just thought it would make this forum even better and more usefull the more ppl post in it.
mmFox
mmFox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down