MicroMachines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confucius says... (plus my SC2 interpretation)

3 posters

Go down

Confucius says... (plus my SC2 interpretation) Empty Confucius says... (plus my SC2 interpretation)

Post  Quecksilver Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 23:35

Confucius says... (plus my SC2 interpretation) Confucius-2.jpg

I picked up some quotes by confucius and realised what a good Starcraft player he would've been. And he's even Asian!!
Here are some quotes that I think can be applied to the correct way of thinking in SC2.
So here goes. Confucius says... (imagine an old man with chinese accent speaking with a wise voice)

1.) It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
Keep trying to improve through solid practice, even though it might take long.

2.) Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.
Don't be afraid to lose. Look forward to the next games.

3.) What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others.
If you lose, it's because of you, and you alone. Don't blame it on others or balance. Balance doesn't matter on our level of play.

4.) If a man takes no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.
Scout! Know whats coming and be prepared, or you "will find sorrow near at hand".

5.) Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
If you do something ingame, know why you are doing it. If you know why you should do it, remember to do it next game.

6.) The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
A good player doesn't need to bm. He kicks ass! ^^

Feel free to add your quotes from whomever and interpretation.
Quecksilver
Quecksilver
Admin

http://www.twitch.tv/queksilver

Back to top Go down

Confucius says... (plus my SC2 interpretation) Empty Re: Confucius says... (plus my SC2 interpretation)

Post  mmFox Mon 19 Mar 2012 - 14:32

nice quecksilver! Very Happy lol! u obviously have too much time on your hands Very Happy

this topic reminds me of a stupid joke i heard a looooonggg time ago:

-confucius say "viriginty is like a baloon, one PRICK and its all gone!" lol!
mmFox
mmFox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Confucius says... (plus my SC2 interpretation) Empty Re: Confucius says... (plus my SC2 interpretation)

Post  weez Mon 19 Mar 2012 - 15:11

Wise man talks elephant accurate
weez
weez
Admin

http://weedah.info

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum